SIZING & ORDERING
STANDARD MADE TO ORDER
If your wedding is more than 4 months away, you are a Standard Made-to-Order bride. Your gown will be handmade especially for you in our Australian studio to your size range and height. Your measurements will determine the sizing and proportions that best suit you. Your order will be dispatched approximately 6-8 weeks before your wedding date.
PRIORITY MADE TO ORDER
If your wedding is less than 4 months away, our team will need to organise a priority order for a Made-to-Order gown. For an additional fee, your gown will be handmade especially for you in our Australian studio to your size ranges and height. Your measurements will determine the sizing and proportions that best suit you. As your gown will move immediately into production you must provide all measurements at the time of placing the order to guarantee an on-time delivery. Failure to provide all measurements at the time of placing the order may result in your gown being delayed, a fault not assumed by GLL. If the measurements are provided at the time of placing the order, your order will arrive no less than seven days before your wedding date.
If your wedding is less than 6 weeks away, we have a selection of ready-to-wear gowns made according to standard sizes and a standard height which are available for dispatch in 2 – 3 business days. Please email email@example.com or call our Australian head office +61 75220 0024 to speak with our Online Stylist team.
Fees for all Priority Made to Order gowns are:
AUD $200 incl GST
READY TO WEAR
We stock a limited selection of Ready-to-Wear wedding dresses handmade in our Australian studio to a
standard dress size and height (155cm shoulder to floor). Available for immediate purchase and urgent delivery, our exclusive stretch laces and effortless silhouettes allow for an easy and comfortable fit. The hem can be easily adjusted by your trusted seamstress at your expense.
Our incredible Online and Showroom Stylist teams are here to help you every step of the way! Once you have ordered your dress, our After Sales team will look after you – including your measurements and shipping details – all the way until the delivery of your gown.
WHERE TO BUY
The only place to order an authentic GLL gown is here on our eboutique or at one of our worldwide showrooms. Book your appointment online to experience our award-winning, signature GLL styling service, which includes trying on samples of your favourite gowns.
EMAIL AN ONLINE STYLIST
Email our expert Online Stylist team with any questions you have regarding size, fit and styling. They are here to help you every step of the way! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s chat! If you are seeking an instant answer, please use the Live Chat function on the bottom right hand corner of the screen. Our Online Stylist team will reply within moments.
REQUEST A FABRIC SWATCH
Want to experience our exquisite laces and silks in person? Request a fabric swatch of your favourite gown by emailing one of our expert Online Stylists. Your complementary fabric swatch will be sent to you in the mail. email@example.com
HOW TO TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS
BUST – Around the fullest part of your bust, across the nipple.
UNDERBUST – Measure directly under the bust, where bra bone would sit. WAIST – Around the smallest part of your waistline.
HIP – Around the fullest part of your bottom.
SHOULDER TO BUST POINT – From the middle of your shoulder to your nipple.
SHOULDER TO WAIST – From the middle of shoulder, over nipple to smallest part of your waist.
SHOULDER TO FLOOR – From shoulder bone to floor in a straight line, not curving to body.
WAIST TO FLOOR – From smallest part of your waist to the floor.
SHOULDER TO SHOULDER FRONT – From the widest shoulder point to shoulder point.
SHOULDER TO SHOULDER BACK – From the widest shoulder point to shoulder point.
BICEP – Measure the fullest part of your upper arm.
SLEEVE LENGTH – Hold arm out at a 40° angle, measure from shoulder to wrist.
UNDERBUST TO TOP OF BUST – Measure from underbust over nipple to top edge of desired cup finish.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE
If you are located within Australia, your gown will be sent via Australia Express Post, DHL or TNT which takes between 1- 4 business days to arrive and 3 -7 business days for Western Australia. Our Dispatch team will send you tracking information so you can track your package.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA)
We offer worldwide delivery. All international orders are sent via UPS Express or DHL which takes between 3-10 business days to arrive. Our Dispatch team will send you tracking information so you can track your package.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout based on your delivery destination.
CURRENCY, DUTIES AND TAXES
Import duties and taxes may be applicable in your country. We always recommend brides ordering from outside of Australia check with their import/ customs department for an estimated cost, so you are aware of any charges you may be required to pay.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
STANDARD MADE TO ORDER BRIDAL
As your gown is made especially for you to your gown size ranges and height, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges unless in the event of a genuine manufacturing fault. We ask that you ensure your measurements are correct prior to your lock in date, and we do not take responsibility for any adjustments or alterations needed to be made on your gown (unless it is a genuine manufacturing fault). Should you wish to change your gown you are able to do so prior to your lock-in date; you will need to pay any difference in price, or should the selected gown be a lower price the balance will be provided in the form of a credit note. All items undergo high-grade professional quality control to ensure fabrics and manufacturing are of the highest standard. We highly recommend you try your gown on as soon as you receive it. In the unlikely circumstance you have concerns regarding the fit of your gown, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order. If for any reason there is a manufacturing fault, postage will be covered by GLL. You will need to provide updated measurements and images for our production team before the gown is returned. If you wish to cancel your order before locking-in your measurements, the cancellation fee will be applicable. The cancellation fee ($300AUD, £200, $250USD, €200, $300CAD, $320NZD) covers the cost of administration, lace allocation, pre-production and pattern preparation associated with your order. Once your measurements are locked-in, you will be unable to cancel you order as the gown will have gone immediately into production.
PRIORITY MADE TO ORDER BRIDAL
As your wedding date is sooner than the standard timeframe it takes to produce a Made-to-Order gown, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on Priority Made-to-Order bridal items. We ask that you ensure complete and accurate measurements are submitted at the time of placing the order as these measurements are final, and do not take responsibility for any adjustments or alterations needed to be made on your gown (unless it is a genuine manufacturing fault). Once your measurements are locked-in, you will be unable to cancel you order as the gown will have gone immediately into production. You will not be subject to any refund.
READY TO WEAR BRIDAL
You may exchange your GLL ready-to-wear purchase subject to adherence to these terms. For hygiene purposes, this does not apply to earrings and lingerie. Exchanges are accepted within 7 days of you receiving your garment. Please contact our After Sales team email@example.com to arrange for your item to be returned. Once confirmed, we must receive your item within 14 days if located in Australia or 21 days if located overseas. Items must be in original condition free of makeup, marks and stains, and must not have been worn, altered or washed. Any tags must remain in place. We suggest all items are tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you can exchange items within our specified timeframe. Please try on the gown after a shower to avoid contact with moisturiser, deodorant or makeup. Additionally, please try on your gown on clean, carpeted or tiled flooring.
All items will undergo further quality control upon return. Exchanges are only available after the items have passed quality control. If for any reason your item does not pass QC, Customer Service will contact you with your options.
In the event of a manufacturing fault, return postage will be paid by GLL. However, in the event of a change of mind, you will be liable for any additional postage to return your item and the purchase of the new.
ONLINE SAMPLE SALE
Before purchasing please consider that all sales are final – we do not accept returns on sample sale items. All styles are in near-new condition and have been lightly worn for indoor e-commerce photoshoots. Any alterations or repairs are to be made at your own expense. Your sample sale gown will be dispatched within 21 days from the placement of your order.
If you have any concerns upon receiving your gown, please contact After Sales firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your gown and our team will assess your unique situation. Your gown is made to your size ranges and height, and per the intended design. You may wish to alter your gown to achieve your desired fit upon receiving; such associated costs will be at your expense. If your measurements change from what was confirmed prior to your lock in date, you will be liable for any alteration fees incurred. We are unable to offer in-house alterations, however we are able to offer advice should you choose to consult a third-party seamstress. GLL are not liable for any costs incurred or responsible for alterations completed by a third party.
In the unlikely event of a manufacturing fault, please contact After Sales. Upon assessment from our team, if a manufacturing fault is found, all costs will be paid by GLL including shipping. If you decide not to send your dress back to GLL for any reason, GLL will no longer be liable.
Please try on shoes on a soft surface before they are worn. We will not accept shoes that are damaged or that show signs of wear. Exchanges are accepted within 14 days of purchase. All unwanted items must be returned in their original condition, all packaging and labels must be intact.
LINGERIE & JEWELLERY
To protect your health and the health of others, we do not accept returns or refunds for change of mind on purchases of underwear, bodysuits and pierced earrings. Please refer to our sizing chart for sizing recommendations or contact one of our Online Stylists email@example.com for advice before ordering these items. If for any reason your order is faulty, please contact our Customer Service team firstname.lastname@example.org with images of the fault to arrange a repair, exchange or credit note.
GRACE LOVES LACE x NATALIE MARIE JEWELLERY
Grace Loves Lace X Natalie Marie Jewellery is entirely handmade and therefore will always have slight variations between pieces. Each piece should be handled and worn with care, normal wear and tear is not considered a fault. Should a piece require resizing, please contact Customer Service email@example.com. If the size is at your fault, you will be responsible for return postage, resizing fees, and redelivery charges. Fees are determined on a case by case basis depending on the piece. Please ensure you are professionally measured prior to confirming your order.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Grace Loves Lace reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Your items purchased are for personal use only and cannot be used for a commercial purpose. Upon cancellation of an order we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you using the details provided. All received monies will be refunded using the method received.
Grace Loves Lace, including our directors, partners, shareholders, employees and other third parties associated with running this Website is not liable to the maximum extent permitted by law to you or anyone else for any loss of income, profit, contracts, goodwill or financial loss or damage without limitation suffered as a result of negligence or otherwise arising in connection with use of this Website or the products sold on it.
Prices are subject to change without notice. There may be duties and taxes added to your package by the destination country. You will be responsible for these upon delivery and are not included in your order total. Countries with the nominated currencies of AUD, GBP, EURO, CAD or NZD will be charged in these currencies. All other non-specified currencies are charged in USD – the prices showing on the website are approximate and the actual exchange rate charged on your credit card are set by your bank or credit card provider.
Please keep in mind we are an Australian based business and upon ordering you may be charged an international transaction fee. This is enforced by your bank and we don’t have any control over this fee. It is best to contact your bank if you have any queries.
Our payment gateway currently accepts VISA, Mastercard and PayPal. If you would like to use an American Express card, this can be done through PayPal and would require you selecting this option. For our customers in Australia, we offer GRACEpay which you can choose to pay in 4 fortnightly instalments and this can be selected upon checkout. Terms and conditions for this payment method are agreed upon the purchase of the item and with the company that provides the payment agreement.
If you need to cancel your order in extreme circumstances, you can only do so providing your gown hasn’t begun production. There is a cancellation fee ($300 AUD, £200, $250 USD, €200, $300CAD, $320NZD) to cover the cost of administration, lace allocation, pre-production and pattern preparation associated with your order. You must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the circumstances surrounding the cancellation well in advance of your production date.
The delivery times provided by this Website are estimates only however, all orders require a minimum of 16 weeks to manufacture and deliver. Grace Loves Lace will not be held accountable for late deliveries or loss or damage relating to late deliveries. For further information on deliveries please refer to our ‘Info’ page.
TAXES, DUTIES AND CUSTOMS CHARGES
Shipping within Australia: When shipping within Australia, all prices are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST). Shipping to the UK and Europe: Orders placed after 17 April 2017 to be shipped to the United Kingdom and Europe (excluding countries not listed in the table below) purchased in either Pound Sterling or Euro are shipped on a Delivery Duties Paid (DDP) basis. This means that the price shown at checkout is final and you will not be charged anything more by your local customs authority to receive your order. Included in the checkout price are import duties and VAT. The following countries are shipped DDP:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Republic of Ireland
Orders placed before 17 April 2017 to be shipped to the United Kingdom and Europe purchased in Pound Sterling, Euro or Australian Dollars are shipped on a Delivery Duties Unpaid (DDU) basis. As these orders are shipped DDU you may be charged duties and taxes by your local customs authority. Duties and taxes are calculated based on what item was ordered, the value and the destination of that order. We are unable to estimate what these charges will be as they are levied by your local customs authority and vary from Country to Country. All charges must be paid by the customer to ensure your order is released by customs, failure to do so may cause your delivery to be abandoned. We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by the abandonment of your delivery.
SHIPPING TO THE UNITED STATES
Orders placed to be shipped to the United States are priced in USD. Orders to the United States are shipped on a Delivery Duties Unpaid (DDU) basis. The North American and Australia Free Trade Agreement ensures duties and taxes are kept to a minimum. However, as these orders are shipped DDU you may be charged duties and taxes by your local customs authority. Duties and taxes are calculated based on what item was ordered, the value and the destination of that order. We are unable to estimate what these charges will be as they are levied by your local customs authority and vary from State to State. All charges must be paid by the customer to ensure your order is released by customs, failure to do so may cause your delivery to be abandoned. We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by the abandonment of your delivery.
SHIPPING TO THE REST OF THE WORLD
Orders placed to be shipped to any other Country not listed above are priced in Australian Dollars and are delivered on a Delivery Duties Unpaid (DDU) basis. As these orders are shipped DDU you may be charged duties and taxes by your local customs authority. Duties and taxes are calculated based on what item was ordered, the value and the destination of that order. We are unable to estimate what these charges will be as they are levied by your local customs authority and vary from Country to Country. All charges must be paid by the customer to ensure your order is released by customs, failure to do so may cause your delivery to be abandoned. We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by the abandonment of your delivery.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE
This Website is owned and operated by Grace Loves Lace Pty Ltd. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Grace Loves Lace Pty Ltd.
You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without Grace Loves Lace’s priorwritten permission.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that Grace Loves Lace is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
INSTAGRAM 700K FOLLOWERS FREE SHIPPING COMPETITION
Shipping code is only valid for purchases made between14th July 2020 and 14th October 2020
Only one voucher per person
Order must be over AUD$1,000, USD$1,000, GBP1,000 or EUR1,000
Code can only be redeemed with the email address it has been sent to
Not valid for any orders place before 14th July 2020 or after 14th October 2020
WIN YOUR FULL WEDDING LOOK – NOVEMBER 2020
TERMS & CONDITIONS Schedule to Terms & Conditions of entry to Grace Loves Lace competition 2020, all States and Territories, Australia
Start: Tuesday 17 November 2020 7:30AM AEST
End: Thursday 19 November 2020 11:59 PM AEST
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
Website address: www.graceloveslace.com
Promoter Grace Loves Lace ABN: 76 161 870 944 – 25 Lemana Lane, Burleigh Heads, QLD, 4220
Eligible entrants Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents in all eligible states/territories who fulfil the method of entry requirements and are 18 years of age or older.
Entry to the Promotion is open to all international residents who fulfil the method of entry requirements and are 18 years of age or older.
Details of prizes: One entry picked at random will be deemed the prize winner and will win 1 x wedding gown of their choice, 1x veil of their choice, 1x piece of jewelry of their choice and 1x pair of shoes of their choice all from www.graceloveslace.com
Method of entry to enter, an entrant must, during the promotional period: Social Media Entry: Participants must visit the Grace Loves Lace Official Instagram Page during the Competition Period and fully complete the following: comment on specific competition post, share competition post to their personal account, like competition post and follow the Grace Loves Lace account. All valid entries received will be placed into a random electronic prize draw.
Maximum number of entries: Infinite
Draw Details: The draw will take place at 9am (AEST) on Friday 20 November 2020 at the Promoter’s offices on the Gold Coast, 25 Lemana Lane, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220.
Notification of winner: Winner will be notified via Instagram direct message by 5pm (AEST) on Friday 20 November 2020. Public announcement of the winner will be published on Grace Loves Lace competition Instagram post via a comment directly tagging the winner on Friday 20 November 2020.
Total Prize Pool: Up to $5,500 AUD (inc GST).
Prize Delivery: Winner has until November 2022 to claim prize. The prize will be delivered to the winner’s selected address via courier.
Unclaimed prize draw: If the prize(s) are unclaimed by the unclaimed prize draw date, the Promoter will award the prize(s) to the Eligible Entrant(s) who came runner-up when the entries were judged, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority.
Unclaimed prize draw date: 20 December 2020. Location of unclaimed prize draw: Grace Loves Lace, 25 Lemana Lane, Burleigh Heads, QLD, 4220.
Notification of unclaimed prize winners: Unclaimed prize winners will be notified via Instagram Direct Message no later than 20 December 2020.
Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw: Public announcement of the winner will be published on Grace Loves Lace competition Instagram post via a comment directly tagging the winner on 20 December 2020.
TRADE PROMOTION: GAME OF CHANCE TERMS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
2. Entry is open only to legal residents of the Eligible States/Territories who satisfy the Method of entry. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including prize suppliers) and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, including the terms and conditions providers TPAL (Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion period.
4. The Prize/s are specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule.
5. The total prize pool is specified in the Total prize value section of the Schedule.
6. Any prize is valued in Australian dollars unless expressly stated to the contrary.
7. Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
8. The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
9. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
10. Entrants may submit up to the Maximum number of entries (if applicable).
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to © T&Cs by TPAL omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The draw/s (if applicable) will be conducted in accordance with the Draw Details. The prize/s will be awarded to a valid entrant or entrants (as applicable) randomly drawn in accordance with the Prize Details.
13. The winner does not need to be present at the draw unless expressly stated to the contrary.
14. The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners and Notification of unclaimed prize winners (if applicable) sections of the Schedule. Notification to winners will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
15. The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to Promoter.
16. It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
17. The winner(s) name and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Public announcement of winner’s section of the Schedule (if applicable).
18. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event beyond its control and, in these circumstances, the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the Competition (without liability) and, if it elects to do so, recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
19. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant indemnifies the Promoter for any breach of the above terms, conditions or warranties. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid, unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact the Promoter via the details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should also be directed to the Promoter.
20. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and the winner’s name published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
21. The promoter may conduct an Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule (if applicable). In the event the Unclaimed prize draw takes place, the Promoter will attempt to contact the winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Notification of unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule, and if applicable, the name and State/Territory of residency of any winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw will be published in accordance with the section of the Schedule entitled Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw. If a prize is no longer capable of being redeemed, the new winner will receive a prize, as determined by the Promoter, of equivalent value (as if the original prize had been awarded to that person, less any administrative expenses incurred by the Promoter). © T&Cs by TPAL
22. To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
23. If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which implies a Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoter’s discretion, to either resupplying such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services.
24. Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
25. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to or delay in transit of prizes.
26. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
27. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize). © T&Cs by TPAL
28. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
29. All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition. The Promoter has no obligation to credit you as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights you may have as an author of content.
31. The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy statement which adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 (cth) and Australian Privacy Principles.
32. The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
33. Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram; and to release Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or © T&Cs by TPAL complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram.